Overgrown Grass

Pasquotank County does not have an ordinance for overgrown grass at this time but County Commissioners are looking at that for future implementation.

The City of Elizabeth City does have a grass ordinance. If the property with overgrown grass is in the city, contact the Code Enforcement Officer at 252-335-4321.

If the property is outside of city limits, you may still register a complaint with Pasquotank County Code Enforcement.

If you do know know if an address is in the City of Elizabeth City or outside of city limits, enter an address below